College Student Internship Program
Undergraduate students accepted into the STAR Physical Therapy Student Internship Program will gain valuable experience in a clinical environment which will enhance their chances of being accepted into competitive Physical Therapy schools. This is an unpaid internship but will provide invaluable experience that differentiates our interns from other applicants to PT schools. Students accepted into this program must commit to the 150 hours required of this internship. Practical clinical experience that will be gained during your internship includes:
- Full training to assist in clinical operations
- Exposure to patient care in a clinical setting
- Taking part in clinical in-service and staff meetings
In addition, Interns will gain unique experiences outside of the clinic which may include:
- On-field participation with our Sports Medicine team
- Clinician Mentorship program (held quarterly)
- Physician introductions and shadowing opportunities
- Observing STAR’s world-class Clinician Continuing Education Program (held monthly)
Those who complete this internship will gain clinical, experiential, and didactic experience and confidence that will help differentiate them from others who apply to PT school.
How to Apply:
Current college undergraduate students on the path to Physical Therapy school application who can commit to this 150-hour internship can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to:
Upon review, qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview for potential placement.
We look forward to hearing from you.