For patients with insurance, your estimated portion of the payment is due at the time of service (co-pay and co-insurance). If the responsibly due at each visit becomes too much of a burden, simply talk with the front desk representative. We have several payment options and arrangements available to assist you.
If you do not have insurance benefits that cover physical therapy, we will work with you to ensure you receive the same standard of care as our patients with insurance coverage. We offer discounts off our fee schedule for our uninsured or underinsured patients as well as provide the same payment options and arrangements if per visit responsibility becomes too much of a financial burden.
STAR sends patient statements out monthly. If your insurance has paid any claims, and a patient balance remains, a statement will be mailed to the address we have on file. Unless prior arrangements have been made, the patient balance is due upon receipt.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa & Discover)
- Account Draft (only available online or by phone)
Save time and postage with one of these options:
- Online: Pay online (credit / debit cards & checking / savings accounts).
- Phone: Just call (615) 778-3698 to pay your account balance.
- Clinic: Stop by any of our STAR clinics to make your payment.
- As always, we are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you have. Simply call our main office at 615-778-3698 and one of our Account Representatives will be happy to assist you. Additionally, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.