STAR Physical Therapy’s singular foundational mission is to serve.
We do this on a daily basis, by providing industry-leading physical therapy services to those in need. And yet, our commitment goes far beyond helping people in our clinics. We are committed to being community advocates.
STAR employees actively support organizations and causes at local, state and national levels in a concerted and determined effort to give back to those who have been so good to us. Below is a list of some examples of our commitment to our communities:
- Sponsored elementary school reading programs and collected countless books for the Charles Davis Foundation.
- Sponsored numerous community based youth sports organizations.
- Collected and donated truck loads of shoes for Soles 4 Souls.
- Collected winter coats for the underprivileged in conjunction with the Buena Vista Church of Christ.
- Set up blood drives at our clinics in conjunction with the American Red Cross.
- Organized disaster relief efforts for those effected by Hurricane Katrina, Nashville’s floods, and the destruction caused by tornadoes throughout the mid-south in recent years.
- Ongoing partnership with the Arthritis Foundation have raised more than $40,000 for research.
- Continue to partner with the Siloam Family Health Center and the Mercy Children’s Clinic to help provide quality medical care to those in need.
- Provide free injury assessments in many local YMCA’s and County Recreation Centers.
At STAR, we mean it when we say, “We’re here to serve you and your community.”